maandag 14 maart 2011

Sorry that I don't post new posts very often. I just don't know what I have to say. I mean, I used to use my weblog to complain about things in my life. But...  I don't have anything to complain about. At school everything is alright, I've got good grades. I have good friends, I never get bullied, I have the best boyfriend anyone could wish, and so on. And in terms of food everything is alright. I don't care about my weight anymore. I don't mind what we have to dinner. When we eat fries or something I used to think: 'Oh my gosh! What's going on?! I'm so in trouble now!' but now I think: 'Hmm! Fries! Nice! I like that!'
Of course it isn't totally gone. But I can't get better than this. I can't complain. Without any professional help!

Not without help, no! Of course not, but not with professional help. What my has helped me the most are my friends. Without them I would never had come this far. And of course, a big hug to my boyfriend who has been there for me even though I was such a bitch and selfish. And whenever I had a weak moment, he always knew how he would cheer me up.

And of course my friends who I know from the internet. Without there speeches I wouldn't have survived the hardest time. They perfectly know when they had to kick my ass, at those moments I really deserve that.

Thanks for that, girls!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten