zaterdag 2 april 2011

I don't blog very often. I don't know why. I don't need it. I started my blog to get things of my chest. But I'm doing fine now. I don't have to complain or something. That's why I don't blog very often anymore.

So, a little update.

I'm feeling very good. I'm doing good at school. I got my grades today. It was good. No bad results. So that's good enough for me. Also I've got my prognosis today. It says ++, +, +/-, - or --. For the subjects I want to choose for next year I had only + and one +/-, so I guess that's fine.

I don't really have more problems with my eating disorder. It's like it's at a low ebb at the moment. And I like that. :D You can understand why, I think.

But one of my best friends who I know from school suffers with the same problem. She told us she's on a diet, and she says really often she feels fat and stuff. But she really isn't fat! She's skinny. Almost too skinny. I told her stories about anorexia and other eating disorders, but she says she won't go that far. But she doesn't know she's already in the unbreakable circle.
She doesn't eat much, almost nothing. And when she eats something, she feels guilty about it and sometimes she throws up.

I feel somewhat responsible for her. Because I've had this problem too. And I know how depressing it is, how sad it can make you... I don't want her to feel so bad. She doesn't deserve that. She's a good girl, and I want to help here in every single way I can.

The only problem is... I'm not the one who has to fight. That's her... And I can't do that for her. Even if I'd like to do it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten