dinsdag 26 april 2011

I get it... the feeling. This feeling. A horrible feeling. I feel so worthless. And not the way: nobody likes me or something. But the way: I can nothing.

I really hate myself. I don't hate anything so much in the world, I really don't. I hate me from the inside AND the outside. I don't understand why people like me. I'm such a bitch.

I'm not always nice to people, sometimes even selfish, DUMB! Oh, my god! I feel so dumb, really. There's literally NOTHING I am good at. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing. I'm doing fine at school. On average. I never feel smart, or even proud of myself. I think I'm a terrible person.

I'm not good at religion, my history-knowledge is not... well, good enough... and everything in what I'm supposed to calculate or remember/using formulas... that also sucks.
I always make stupid comments. I'm not really funny. I'm bad at PE, and...

One day I thought I found something I might be good at: drawing. But no, my fantasy always lets me down. And when I look around I always can see someone who can draw cartoons like it's nothing. Just off the cuff.
Maybe I'm better at singing or something like that... well, I'd better forget about that. My voice is... not nice. Let me say is that way.

And I'm not even talking about my outside. I hate it! I hate it how I look! Every time I stand in
front of the mirror everywhere I look I see fat. My fat tummy, my fat legs... And I'm weak. I don't even can lift 5 kg/11 lbs with one hand!


OK! Enough whining... but I mean it. I really hate myself. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten